3. How to access an element by giving a variable in JSP using getElementById? stackoverflow.com
I have the following code:
Basically, I need to pass a variable in the getElementById, how do i do it?
4. jsp variable accessing stackoverflow.com
i wnt to use this fname variable inside function which is defined after this statement...... i have tried with global declaration like
5. accessing variables outside while loops coderanch.com
I have a recordset, where I take data out of a database through a while loop. i need to access this variable again outside the loop so I can update the database. For some reason, I cannot access this variable again outside the loop. Has anyone got any ideas? This is the code. rs = st.executeQuery("select * from customer where customer_id= ...
6. JSP accessing Server Variables("LOGON_User") coderanch.com
Howdy Luven, welcome to the Ranch! If the LOGON_USER element you are referring to is an environment variable, then there is no supported way in Java (and this is in general, not just in the JSP arena) to obtain its value. What is generally done is to take the value of 'interesting' environment variables and declare them as Java system properties ...
7. variable access in jSP coderanch.com
hi, I suppose you are using include directive, then you can use variable of A.jsp in B.jsp like any other variable of a jsp file, but do remember to declare the variable in A.jsp before including B.jsp Also, in this case you will not be able to use B.jsp alone as you will not declare the variable in B.jsp.... if you'll ...
9. Accessing variables without getters? coderanch.com
11. accessing one class variable values in another class coderanch.com
15. Not able to access variable coderanch.com
16. How to access JSP variable in java class coderanch.com
17. how to access servlet variable....?? forums.oracle.com