1. How to get JAVA_OPTS value in jsp stackoverflow.com
I am trying to get JAVA_OPTS value defined in catalina.bat in a jsp file. Can someone tell me how to do that. For Example: My JAVA_OPTS definition in catalina.bat is like JAVA_OPS= ...
2. Printing out the environment variables on the browser coderanch.com
3. JAVA_HOME environment variable is not defined coderanch.com
Well, I'm at work and have added the code to my autoexec.bat file. Still comes up with the same error, I'm afraid I think I might re-install the Tomcat download, as I've heard this can sometimes resolves the problem. Can someone tell me the exact URL for Tomcat dowload, just to make sure that I am dowloading the right one. Thanks ...
4. Accessing Environment Variable coderanch.com
5. How to use server environment variables in JSP coderanch.com
6. how to set environment variables for running a servlet program? coderanch.com
7. How to get environment variable? coderanch.com
8. Setting the environment variable for j2sdk java-forums.org