1. variable across different jsp pages stackoverflow.com
I have a hashtable which i would be accessing from many jsp pages of my application. I dont understand where to declare hashtable.plz help
2. How to pass variable from a servlet to a jsp page? stackoverflow.com
I have a servlet (front-controller), which analyse the request, prepare some necessary data (model) and then should pass it to the jsp to be rendered. How should I pass the data from ...
3. JSP variables across pages stackoverflow.com
I have a jsp page which contains ten variables which I have to forward it to another page when user clicks a button. One way to achieve this is to append ...
4. Variable refering in two different jsp pages stackoverflow.com
If i declare a variable in my A.jsp and i am trying to include A.jsp to B.jsp.So my question stands here whether the variable declared in A.jsp is acessable in B.jsp? Please ...
5. how to keep some variable in different Jsp Pages coderanch.com
I user session to keep some variable in order to be used in later different page. when I use relative url to indirect another page, the session become null. for ex: the A.jsp <% String userID = "aaa"; session.setAttribute("username", userID); String myuserID = (String)session.getValue("username"); %> User ID: <%=myuserID%>
7. passing jsp variable to java script function on same page coderanch.com
8. moving variables from one page to an other coderanch.com
9. JSP pages-passing variables coderanch.com
I am creating a jSP page.THe basic idea is 1.First screen asks for the input say- report id.User enters the value. This is the textbox of the first screen. 2.SEcond screen displays the report-Id and emp-Key in two textboxes ,fetching data from database based on report_id provided. IN the second screen the data ...
10. Using the variables of same JSP page coderanch.com
11. How to pass variable from a jsp page to Applet coderanch.com
13. Need help passing variables to another jsp page forums.oracle.com
I am working in a shopping cart with multiple lines and I am wanting to pass 2 variables to another page which is accessed from a link. What I have so far is the following: This is on the shopping cart JSP page with the link Need ...