1. How can I share a variable or object between two or more Servlets? stackoverflow.com
I would like to know if there is some way to share a variable or an object between two or more Servlets, I mean some "standard" way. I suppose that this ...
2. is there a way to share a single variable by all servlet classes in java stackoverflow.com
i need to know whether there is a way to change the value of a single variable by two servlet classes. in one servlet i need to make a variable =true and ...
3. Sharing variables between jsp:include files coderanch.com
4. Sharing a scripting variable across JSPs coderanch.com
Originally posted by Bear Bibeault: What you describe can in no way be considered sharing the variable across JSPs. The included file, whose conventional suffix should be .jspf rather than .jsp, is not a separate JSP, but a fragment that becomes part of the main JSP. That's like saying you can share a variable across C modules by using the #include ...
5. Sharing of variables coderanch.com
6. Sharing variables between servlets coderanch.com
7. How to maintain shared variable in a J2EE app deployed on a cluster? coderanch.com