1. Modify web.xml using Ant stackoverflow.com
Is there any way to strip elements out of a web.xml file using ANT? For example I have certain servlets I use for Unit Testing defined in the web.xml that are ...
2. Get display name from web.xml file stackoverflow.com
I am trying to get the Display name (Context Root) from web.xml file to avoid hardcoding a context root. Any help would be appreciated.
4. Why do we use web.xml? stackoverflow.com
What is the use of web.xml and why do we use?
5. Refrence to all JSP files in web.xml stackoverflow.com
I have all the jsp files used by a webapp in a separate folder named jsp. I tried reference all the jsp files in the web.xml by the following way. But ...
6. Servlet JSP web.xml stackoverflow.com
I have not developed using JSP and Servlets for 3 years. So my question may seems a bit stupid.
I see a feature in NetBeans for selecting a
7. web.xml ignoring main JSP file stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to create a servlet which loads "FirstJSP.jsp" in WEB-INF/jsp/FirstJSP.jsp I'm having a problem with my web.xml file. I've looked through dozens of forum posts both on SO and elsewhere, yet ...
8. problem in mentioning servlet name in web.xml bytes.com
HTTP Status 404 - /Chapter_3/CoffeeSelect type Status report message /Chapter_3/CoffeeSelect description The requested resource (/Chapter_3/CoffeeSelect) is not available.
9. Passing web.xml info to servlets coderanch.com
Help i'm stuck....trying to send information from web.xml to MyBasket.java servlet to SimpleShoppingBasket servlet. The information from the web.xml file is passed successfully to the first servlet, but all information (apart from quantities) are listed as 0 or null when trying to send to the second servlet. I'm new to servlets so dont really have a clue what i'm doing!!! Could ...
10. init(), web.xml and servlets in packages. coderanch.com
11. servlet registration in web.xml coderanch.com
12. Can i set the no of threads per servlet in web.xml? coderanch.com
Limiting the number of Thread is possible but it is not part of the servlet API and web.xml. With the Tomcat server, look at the server.xml file entry:
13. calling Servlet with out web.xml coderanch.com
14. Help on Servlets- web.xml not working coderanch.com
Sorry about the confusion on user Id ---------- "/jsp " in URL (/proj_name/jsp/selectservlet.do) My tomcat home ( C:\tomcat 4.1)) has the folder named proj_name\jsp\ where i have my jsp - from where i Post the *.do
15. Servlet's web.xml coderanch.com
16. why we need to provide alias naming to the servlet in web.xml coderanch.com
17. Parameterizing a Servlet in web.xml and Running Instances coderanch.com
18. who will call appropriate servlet specified in Web.xml coderanch.com
19. Servlets, web.xml and Invoker coderanch.com
Thanks for the replies. I have implementted a front controller. Thsi sis what I have done: 1. Created a front controller which gets invoked when a URL with /ted/ is entered. 2. It finds the servlet that it needs send request to. 3. It forwards the request to that servlet. Other points to note are: 1. Invoker servlet is disabled. 2. ...
20. Multiple Servlet Configuration in web.xml coderanch.com
21. Invoke Servlet Without changing web.xml coderanch.com
22. web.xml - errorpage not working for JSP or Servlets coderanch.com
How a solution of removing a option in IE be global to N number of users of a website? You should not give a solution for removing a option from IE to see the Custom Error Page or something else. Error message received while executing the servlet which doesn't exist on the server: HTTP Status 404 - /servlet/abc -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- type Status ...
23. Configuring Servlets in web.xml coderanch.com
24. Run Servlet without registering it in web.xml coderanch.com
25. can any body tell how to call servlet withot using web.xml coderanch.com
26. placing and configuring web.xml, servlets not available coderanch.com
Hi. Well, I start a new topic. I want to make sure these 4 things. So, all my java.files - including - servlets and one build.xml are in web-inf/src/package MyProject But just to make sure; 1. I have three servlets and I have to make three web.xml.files, right? 2. And Like this; ?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>