1. JSP's translation to "xml view" overhead coderanch.com
I have not heard of any conversion to XML. I am sure the spec does not ask a provider to convert to XML either. Converting something like HTML code to XML can be painful if you do not follow strict rules. For a container to actually enforce this rule or try to convert data that is not well formed to well ...
2. jsp - Ajax - xml problem coderanch.com
Hi, Although my post is dealing with ajax, I believe it concern more jsp than ajax: My first jsp page calls an ajax in another jsp page, that brings xml from the server (using a jar file etc...). I do get the xml from the second jsp, but I get it covered with html tags: html head body... my xml.... I ...
3. Regarding XML servlet coderanch.com
4. Servlet -> XML coderanch.com
5. Where to place the context.xml correctly. coderanch.com
Greetings. I hope I have selected the correct forum to post this thread. If not I'm sure the sheriff will correct my ways. We've heard the adage: Be carefull what you ask for as you just may get it. Well, its happend to me. I took a position as a contractor for a large company and now I find myself working ...
7. Need of an XML coderanch.com
8. XML View ?'s coderanch.com
10. How to get a node value of an XML element? java-forums.org
11. Problem producing XML java-forums.org
12. Java XML servlets forums.oracle.com
Hi, I am new to java , what i have to do is make a Request to a webservice which i think can be done by either reading a xml file and formating it into a soap request and sending it via Java.net package (HttpUrlConnection) and i get the response, how do i manipulate the results in the response and display ...
13. Show xml string in jsp forums.oracle.com
Hello, i have a .jsp page that has a string that contains the "code" of an xml file:
14. How to access XML returned by JSP? forums.oracle.com
15. JSP and XML please need help forums.oracle.com
16. XML-Compliant JSP forums.oracle.com