2. xml properties file location in web java app stackoverflow.com
I have a web app in java, and in a servlet I need to load properties from a xml file. The code is
3. Java servlet: transfer XML file to servlet stackoverflow.com
I'm having a hard time deciding how to do this correctly so any input would be appreciated. I'm trying to transfer my xml files from and applet to a servlet. The solution I ...
4. java jdom edit xml file stackoverflow.com
5. java scp file to remote using ganymed-ssh2 stackoverflow.com
I am having a situation here which I need to resolve. I have to upload particular elements of an xml file to upload it to a server, managed to do that, ...
6. How to print the transfered object ( a XML file) to the browser? stackoverflow.com
I am implementing an applet module which receiving an object sent from a servlet. The following is used to setup connection.
7. how to fetch value in xml file from jsp? stackoverflow.com
Hey i have a situation in which i need to pass some variable value in jsp to xml file. for example if i have int a = 10; and i want to ...
8. Creating tabel in JSP from an Xml file stackoverflow.com
I have the ...
9. JSP .class and .xml files generation coderanch.com
For each "my.jsp" file, the server creates a "my.java", a "my.class" file and a "my.xml" file for it. For the first time this "my.jsp" file is accessed, there is no "my.class" and "my.xml" file yet so server has to create them. Later on, when will the "my.class" file be re-created ? does this happen ONLY when you change the "my.jsp" file ...
10. which xml file to configure coderanch.com
11. how to make a simple XML file using JSP coderanch.com
Hello. I'm trying to have a JSP page make a simple XML file but I can't figure out how. I have a html/jsp form that asks a user to pick something. Called form.jsp. Lets use this as an example. ------------------------------------------ How old are you:? (input box here) Please choose your favorite fruit: - Apple - Orange - Banana (these are radio ...
12. how do i write xml in to file by using jsp coderanch.com
13. editing xml file with jsp webapp coderanch.com
i'm hoping somebody can point me in the right direction. I have am xml file that I need a client to edit, I want to write a jsp page that they can fill in fields and delete info etc on the original xml file... i'm disturbed and perplexed aswhere to start, can somebody please help me.# kind regrads
14. xml file generation coderanch.com
Hi friend , can you tell me what is your problem ? do you want to generate that xml file for users to download into thier local computers ? what is your purpose of generating that xml file and what is your problem. you can generate the xml file inside a Stringbuffer and then write it out using a cut. better ...
15. The XML source file is unavailable for viewing coderanch.com
16. Internet Explorer and downloading zip files/ view XML source files. coderanch.com
17. How to include XML file in JSP? coderanch.com
18. XML Configuration file in RAD coderanch.com
19. Servlet and XML file.. coderanch.com
20. How to pass xml file using soap & Servlet coderanch.com
21. creating pdf,xml,doc file using servlet coderanch.com
My question is that, in my application there is some data which can be converted into pdf,xml and doc format? What do you reccomend that either i use xsl/xslt and xsl-fo or use third party tools for converting the data into desire format?and could i use crystal report for this purpose? Please give me the best practices for generating different format ...
22. Using servlet to recieve XML files coderanch.com
23. Invoking Servlets from an XML File coderanch.com
24. How can servlets sent XML files? coderanch.com
25. possible to create xml file from servlet coderanch.com
26. To retrieve the contents of an xml file in JMS coderanch.com
27. Creating Tabs in JSP using xml file coderanch.com
hi rob. i am thinking of some way where i can just specify the name of the XML file and it will create tabs accordingly. hope i have made myself clear. its clear that i can read the xml file and make tabs. e.g this is the code that i am including in my JSP