1. need to get response xml string back from servlet to jsp page coderanch.com
2. JSP page showing an XML response coderanch.com
3. How to open an XML response in a browser? coderanch.com
Max, If the user's browser supports XML, all you have to do is set the MIME type on your response header. If the user's browser does not support the XML type, there is no way to display XML in browser (unless you return it in preformatted text in HTML.) In other words, you can suggest the XML be displayed, but not ...
4. Servlet, XML response and XSL coderanch.com
5. Sending a XML file as a Servlet response coderanch.com
6. response xml coderanch.com
7. how to read the response coming from XML file in jsp coderanch.com