1. XSLT XALAN Example stackoverflow.com
I want yo use the EXSLT - DYN:EVALUATE in a style sheet. I have added the names pace but I don't know where the .xsl file I need to import is. ...
2. Concept and programming for Accessing xml file that uses xsl file in a jsp Code stackoverflow.com
3. How to 'transform' a String object (containing XML) to an element on an existing JSP page stackoverflow.com
Currently I have a String object that contains XML elements:
I now want to pass this String as an input/stream source (or some kind of source), but am unsure ...
4. Passing a variable from within XSL:for-each to outside the XSL:for-each stackoverflow.com
I'm trying give a variable a value within XSL:for-each and access the variable after the XSL:for-loop has ended (or even after it's moved to the next XSL:for-each). I've tried using ...
5. Transforming a jspx file using XSLT stackoverflow.com
I am trying to transform a jspx file to another jspx file and insert some codes using XSLT. The is part of the original jspx
6. XML and XSLT with JSP coderanch.com
There is a style of web application design which uses JSP to generate XML (or at least XHTML) which is then styled to suit the client or user preferences. This styling can either be done on the server (using a filter, for example), or on the client by providing a stylesheet to the browser.
7. XML/XSLT over JSP coderanch.com