1. Is it good practice to use the XOR (^) operator in Java for boolean checks? stackoverflow.com
I personally like the 'exclusive or' operator when it makes sense in context of boolean checks because of its conciseness. I much prefer to write
2. What am I doing wrong with conditional operators? stackoverflow.com
I have the following code:
3. What is this syntax called Bool bool = object.method() > 0 in Java stackoverflow.com
I've just seen this line of code in my housemates code.
This would result in
4. What does 'Conditional expressions can be only boolean, not integral.' mean? stackoverflow.com
What does 'Conditional expressions can be only boolean, not integral.' mean? I do not know Java and I know C++ deffenetly not enought to understend what it means.. Please help (found ...
5. Does java evaluate remaining conditions after boolean result is known stackoverflow.com
That is, if I have a statement that evaluates multiple conditions, in say a 'or' statement like so..
In the case that isVeryLikely() returns ...
6. More simple logic condition to check non-empty requirements stackoverflow.com
I have some simple logic to check if the field is valid:
Time can be a bit difficult the first time you need to think about it. Part of the problem is that there are some major time concepts that people try to ...
8. Booleans in conditional statements. coderanch.com
Hi all. Not sure if this is the right place... but anyway. I was just about to write (in a document) that a Boolean in a conditional expression would improve performance over the use of an expression. For example: boolean x = false if(x) do stuff else do other stuff ----------------- char x = 'N'; if(x == 'Y') do stuff else ...
9. question about using boolean to check a condition of an object? coderanch.com
hi I have a program where i create an Object tv, from the Fernseher class which is the first class i make.Then in main i create the Object in the FernseherRemote class. then trying to check the status of the tv, if it is on or off, it is initially off so i use the tv.setStatus(sum) to turn it on sum ...