1. how to convert String object to Boolean Object stackoverflow.com
hi how to convert String object to Boolean Object
2. Convert boolean to String and viceversa in java stackoverflow.com
Howto convert a boolean array (or BitSet) to a string and vice versa. Example:
Should return one of the following
The otherway around should work also
3. Help with converting Hex to booleans? stackoverflow.com
I am new at Java. I am learning. I am trying to do the following: convert a hexadecimal string into a binary, then process the binary into a series of ...
4. Cannot convert double to boolean (noob here) stackoverflow.com
This is my algorithm, and my goal here is to set an "if statement". Take a look:
5. Convert Object to Boolean stackoverflow.com
How I can convert an Object to Array of Boolean Arrays?
6. Converting a String to Boolean coderanch.com
7. Question about how to convert a boolean to a String coderanch.com
Sean, I'm curious. Given the relatively trivial nature of your problem, I find it difficult to comprehend how anyone who has passed the SCJP 1.4 exam could possibly be so uninformed as to not be able to solve it themselves. I apologise for any abruptness but please answer the following: - Did you really pass the SCJP 1.4 exam? - If ...
8. convert boolean to string java-forums.org
9. convert a string value to boolean forums.oracle.com
10. Converting boolean to List forums.oracle.com
11. convert boolean to string forums.oracle.com
Bert600 wrote: Hey I found the easiest way I think: String s = String.valueOf( boolean ); greets The advantages of this approach are: * You can use the exact same code for any type, as the method is overloaded to cover them all. * If passing a reference type, you don't need to check for null first. This method does it ...
12. javax.script, convert Boolean to JS Boolean and back, Rhino forums.oracle.com
13. How can I convert a String into boolean? forums.oracle.com
I am facing difficulty in converting String into boolean. For example, I have a few variable which i need user to input yes or no as the answer. But I uses string instead. Is there a way which i can ask them to input boolean directly? Please advise... credit = JOptionPane.showInputDialog("Enter Yes or No for Credit Satisfactory : "); System.out.println("The answer ...