1. How to reuse exception throwing code to return a boolean? stackoverflow.com
Lets say I have a block of if statements that throw an exception if the conditional is true. How can I create a method that uses those same conditionals, but returns ...
2. What is the best approach for implementing enable/disable methods in Java? stackoverflow.com
In Java, given a pair of public methods, enableFoo and disableFoo, that set a boolean field named isEnabledFoo to true or false, respectively, should the method check to see if Foo ...
3. Why does Boolean.class.newInstance() throw exception? stackoverflow.com
I think the sunject's pretty self-explanatory. I use JDK 1.6.0 update 26, and created a new project with just one line to confirm this:
and it throws the following:
4. Exception handling, boolean, writing my own... headache coderanch.com
Greetings! I am working on a java imap module which can be used to make connections to an imap server, manipulate folders, read mail, ...etc. This is intended to to be used by several other software projects in the future. Since I started with Java, I've always struggled with exceptions. Not so much how they work, but more in regards to ...
5. Good Practise with Exceptions or boolean? forums.oracle.com