1. Wrapping Booleans in Objects stackoverflow.com
I have some code that I want to refactor. I have lots of methods that take multiple arguments of the same type, for example:
2. A Method that returns true if the Temperature objects represents a temp below freezing point (JAVA) stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to write a method named isLowerThanFreezing that returns true if the Temperature object represents a temperature below the freezing point for water (32.0 F, 0.0 C, or 273.15 K), ...
3. Boolean instanceof Object is true? stackoverflow.com
I've been learning Java in my spare time and have a quick question I can't seem to figure out. This code returns true:
4. Returning a boolean value in a object return method coderanch.com
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny - it is the light that guides your way. - ...
5. using Boolean objects coderanch.com
6. Why Boolean Objects are not mainted in cache? coderanch.com
I was just writing the code and someone pointed out that Boolean b = new Boolean(true); wastes memory and taking the intelligence of the compiler I replied that it don't as Boolean can have two options. Either true or false. To verify it I checked the source code of Boolean class and found astonishing results. Every time we create a Boolean ...
7. Changing value of boolean object? forums.oracle.com
sikky wrote: i am very new to java and i dont know the complex statements. so i wrote it the way i know .thanks for ur info. i will try to implement ur ideas in future.... Please take care not to give bad advice which I believe is worse than good advice. When I try to answer a question and I'm ...
8. How to check object with boolean forums.oracle.com
9. boolean object forums.oracle.com