1. How to convert a date String to a Date or Calendar object? stackoverflow.com
I have a
2. converting a calendar date to a string? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to get the program to call up the current date, add 30 days to it, and then out put that date as a string.
3. String to date (Invalid format) stackoverflow.com
I am using Joda Time library to convert my String dates to a real date, because this seemed like the easiest solution to do this. I am using the DateTime object ...
4. converting a calendar object into a string in java with format "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss" stackoverflow.com
I'm converting a date stored in a calendar object in a string for a query in MySQL. I need the string in format "yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss", i.e.: "2010-01-01 15:30:00". I'm using a code ...
5. subtract hours as string in Calendar Instance in java stackoverflow.com
I have the hours format in string as 24hours format..."YYYYmmddHHmmss"(year,month,date,hours,mins,seconds) suppose if i pass the hours as 2hours means,it should subtract 2 hours from the currentDateTime like "20110217182000";...("20110217182000" - 2hours) what is the ...
6. Convert String to Calendar Object in Java stackoverflow.com
I am brand new to Java, usually work with PHP I am trying to convert this string: Mon Mar 14 16:02:37 GMT 2011 Into a Calendar Object so that I can easily pull the ...
7. How to convert the following string to date or calendar object? stackoverflow.com
Have a string like 2011-03-09T03:02:10.823Z, how to convert it to Date or calendar object?
8. Best canonical String to represent a Calendar object? stackoverflow.com
I need to store a Calendar object as a String and also be able to load a Calendar object from that String. What do I need in my String to accurately ...
9. String to Calendar converstion while keeping time stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to output a calendar object which also contains the time. I've written a method to do this using the SimpleDateFormat.
10. String to Calendar object stackoverflow.com
Here is my target format:
19 AUG 2011And I try to convert this string to Calendar object by following code, but variable "date" remains null..
11. How to convert date/time strings into Java Calendar objects? stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:I'm in a pinch here... I have a series of date/time strings formatted ...
12. Converting a String to Calendar object coderanch.com
Hi all, I want in my program to convert a String to an object of the Calendar type. The setDateOfBirth method in the bean class expects a Calendar object. This is what I've done so far. When I try to compile the program, I'm getting the following error. Please help me out.. C:\projects>javac -d ./ *.java AddCustomer.java:36: 'void' type not allowed ...
13. Calendar Object to String coderanch.com
//Some extra code. //Calendar calendarDepartureDT=Calendar.getInstance(); //calendarDepartureDT=segment.getDepartureDateTime(); //Try this. Calendar calendarDepartureDT = segment.getDepartureDateTime(); ... //This is the cast error //Date strDate1=calendarDepartureDT; //Do something like this. Date strDate1=calendarDepartureDT.getTime(); //Does not make sense Date date = formatter.parse(strDate1); //strDate1 is already a Date Also i think there is an error in your logic. formatter has the format "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss" that is not compatible with "ddMMM" if ...
14. Convert Calendar to String coderanch.com
15. DateFormat, Calendar, and timezone - parsing a String into a Calendar coderanch.com
Today I needed to parse a String of the following format into a date I could then compare. I chose to use java.util.Calendar since I was familiar with it. A bit of googling got me started. String example: 2011-04-05T11:29:14Z (this means 5th of April 2011 at 11:29AM Zulu time which is UTC which is the equivalent of 1:29PM CEST) I started ...
16. Convert String to Calendar java-forums.org
17. Need to convert Date from calendar to String in the format dd-mom-yyyy forums.oracle.com
18. converting a String to Calendar forums.oracle.com
19. String -> Calendar -> String forums.oracle.com
20. String to calendar convertion problem forums.oracle.com
I'm facing some issue with string-calander convertion. actuall i'm reading some date from property file as string and i need to compare it with system date. i need to convert all the times to calander, which has some method to compare the dates easily.follwoing program is not working for me, when i convert the date object to calender, its missing AM/PM ...
21. Convert string to Calendar forums.oracle.com
22. convert string to calendar forums.oracle.com
23. Calendar Object from Date Object or string forums.oracle.com
24. Date (the Date type) + time (String type) ==> Calendar type forums.oracle.com
I need to convert a date date containing a pair of Date and Time to Calendar. The date is from the Date type and the time is from a String such as "10:30 AM". This pair of data is entered on UI by a user. And I use DateFormat to make the conversion. It seems to me that I have to ...
25. java.util.Calendar from Date or String forums.oracle.com
26. Converting String to Calendar Object forums.oracle.com