1. Strange floating-point behaviour in a Java program stackoverflow.com
In my program I have one array with 25 double values 0.04 When I try to sum these values in a loop I get following results:
2. Is java.lang.Math.PI equal to GCC's M_PI? stackoverflow.com
I am coding several reference algorithms in both Java and C/C++. Some of these algorithms use π. I would like for the two implementations of each algorithm to produce identical results, ...
3. How do I compare two longs as unsigned in Java? stackoverflow.com
I'm storing bit patterns of unsigned 64-bit numbers in a
5. Why does this subtraction not equal zero? stackoverflow.com
6. Saturated addition of two signed Java 'long' values stackoverflow.com
How can one add two
7. Efficient way to manipulate large powers of two stackoverflow.com
The most efficient way to code powers of two is by bit shifting of integers.
8. What is the right data type for calculations in Java stackoverflow.com
Should we use double or BigDecimal for calculations in Java? How much is the overhead in terms of performance for BigDecimal as compared to double?
9. question about complex values in java stackoverflow.com
We know that the general form of complex numbers is like this:
10. java evaluate string to math expression stackoverflow.com
I am trying to write a java routine where i can evaluate simple math expression from String for example: "5+3" or "10-40" or "10*3" i want to avoid a lot of if then ...
11. noob: Why divide always produces 0.0 float/integer problem? stackoverflow.com
So if I have a range of numbers '0 - 1024' and I want to bring them into '0 - 255', the maths would dictate to divide the input by the ...
12. java arithmetic stackoverflow.com
why this code returns wrong value?
13. Find null points of sinus function stackoverflow.com
I want to implement a function in java that finds the null points of the sinus function. I know how to do that but I do not really understand the following ...
14. Java float/int implicit conversion stackoverflow.com
I'm doing multiplication and division of floats and ints and I forget the implicit conversion rules (and the words in the question seem too vague to google more quickly than asking ...
15. Performing math operation when operator is stored in a string stackoverflow.com
I have 2 integers:
and a string representing the operation (one of
How can I get the result of 10 ...
16. How accurate/precise is java.lang.Math.pow(x, n) for large n? stackoverflow.com
I would like to calculate
17. How to convert string to math equation? stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:Hello there, I would like to ask you, if exist some way ...
18. What's difference between Math.pow(9, 18) and 9^18 stackoverflow.com
when I use
19. Doubt about strictfp and StrictMath stackoverflow.com
I have a little technical question, is it the same to call:
20. Can 0.99999999999 be rounded to 1.0 when multiplying? stackoverflow.com
When multiplying a floating number that is very close to 1 with an int > 0, can it ever be interpreted as 1.
That is, if
21. String in Java Arithmetic (evaluating mixed type expression) stackoverflow.com
How would I answer a question such as "what does the below expression evaluate to".
because I'm having a really hard time on the ...
22. String maths coderanch.com
23. How do I make a string math action into a real one? java-forums.org
24. Convert A String To Math Problem java-forums.org
25. Java math and datatype forums.oracle.com
26. Doing math with strings forums.oracle.com
I'm helping a friend with an assignment to make a simple encryption/decryption program. We have pretty much everything working except the encrypting and decrypting parts. According to the assignment, she's supposed to encrypt by adding 1 to the ascii/unicode value of each letter, and then decode by doing the reverse. Unfortunately, Java is not my forte, and I can't for the ...
27. String to Math function forums.oracle.com
Hi, I am new to this forum so I don't know if this is the right place for his topic, if it is not please forgive me...thanks Ant0nisS Now let's get in to the point... I wanted to know if there any way to take a string(e.g. 2+5*(9+2*7/5))-sin(4/(2*(tan(60)))) and convert it into a math function to give me the result...please help ...
28. Help Please! How do i Convert a string to math operator? forums.oracle.com
Hi. I am trying to write a calculator that takes a string from the user and calculates the expression. For example, 55 * 4 + ( 55 - 30 ) + 7 I can use the string tokenizer and seperate the string into individual parts, then use parsedouble for the numbers, but is there a way to parse the operators? i ...
29. Data types and some simple maths forums.oracle.com
30. Evaluate String math expression forums.oracle.com
31. How to Change String back to math symbol for calculation?? forums.oracle.com