1. Is there a way for a Java enum to have "missing" integer values for its elements? stackoverflow.com
For example, I have two elements in an enum. I would like the first to be represented by the integer value 0 and the string A, but the second to be ...
2. Group theory within Cryptography regarding order of elements in a group of integers Z*p stackoverflow.com
I was kinda thrown in the deep end into group theory and i am a bit lost for a Cryptography class i have. Basically a practical i have to implement in java ...
3. Java Singly Linked Integer List, write function thats returns a reference to element with index i in the list! stackoverflow.com
I have been trying to write a java function
4. Type mismatch: cannot convert from element type Object to int stackoverflow.com
Getting a basic error not sure since i am new to java on line where it says ht.keySet(), Type mismatch: cannot convert from element type Object to int
5. suming all elements in a BST of type Integer stackoverflow.com
How to sum all elements in a BST of type Integer when using global variables is not permitted? This is what I have so far:
6. Adding elements from two Sets stackoverflow.com
How can I add elements from two sets?
How do I the elements from those two together?
7. Appending an int to an Element Node coderanch.com
Hi Is it possible to insert an 'int' instead of a 'String' into the element node of the XML Document? I am using the following code to insert text into the node. Currently I am coverting int into String using valueOf(..) and while reading back i'll have to convert String back to int. if possible I want to avoid this conversions. ...
8. Sorting elements by associated integers. coderanch.com
I have a small number of different integers. To each integer is an associated integer. Is there a convenient way of sorting the integers in an array by their associated integers without having to whip out something like a priority queue ? I would like to avoid creating objects and Compators if possible, mostly looking for a quick fix. Quadratic time ...
9. Cannot convert an element for a list ton Integer forums.oracle.com
Right. So you put an Integer into the list, and now you're taking something out of the list and expecting it to be a String. That doesn't work. If you put an Integer in, you have to take an Integer out. Or, if you want to get a String out of the list then you should put only Strings into the ...