1. Why do I get garbage output when printing an int? stackoverflow.com
My program is suppose to count the occurrence of each character in a file ignoring upper and lower case. The method I wrote is:
2. Integer output in Java method not same as pre-converted char value stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to parse a simple text file in an integer method and then output an integer from such file so that other parts of the program can use it. For ...
3. how can string to int? (no output) stackoverflow.com
4. Highest/Lowest output from integer input (Beginner) coderanch.com
When Im inputing multiple numbers I cant seem to get an output of the highest number and the lowest number. This is a program for entering grades. It seems to work if I enter in a score of 90 or higher but I get an error response if a score is entered below 90. Thank you for any help you can ...
5. Doubt int he output of this code coderanch.com
6. Integer to Char output question coderanch.com
7. How to Print every tenth integer in my output java-forums.org
I have created a program that finds all five-digit palindromes (A palindrome is a number which has the same digit from either end such as 12921). Right now I have all of the palindromes printing to the output. Since the output is so large, I want to only print every tenth palindrome but cannot figure out how to do it. Here's ...
8. Write a program that prompots the user to input an integer and then output! forums.oracle.com
Write a program that prompts user to input integer and then outputs both the individual digits of the number and the sum of the digits. For example: if the user input 3456 the output should be 3 4 5 6, another one is 2344426 as 2 3 4 5 5 2 6, another output of individual digits of 4000 as 4 ...
9. Question about an output using the (int) statement forums.oracle.com
10. why no output on the difference Integer values? forums.oracle.com
11. What is the proper way to create a new line space int the output? forums.oracle.com
12. retrieving int values as codes to output text...I'm having alot of trouble. forums.oracle.com
And for after you've fixed that, maybe you should put in checks for invalid code also. If I ask for the 10th character from the word 'brown', your code will throw an exception again. Also, when you're getting an exception, please post the complete stacktrace here so that it's easier to see what's going on. Don't paraphrase your errors (or your ...
13. Output integers forums.oracle.com
14. Display integer output as 000000000001 forums.oracle.com