1. Java: How can I println an error message when the comand line argument is not a valid integer? stackoverflow.com
I made an application in Java that calculates the sum of all numbers up untill the input in the command line. But, if one would put in a double or string in ...
3. Division of integers in Java stackoverflow.com
This is a ridiculous question but I can't find an answer. Have looked into floating point arithmetic and a few other topics but nothing has seemed to address this. ...
4. Java outputting integer with println method stackoverflow.com
Say I had the following:
This will generate an error. But, writing
will solve the problem. Can you tell me why ...
5. int i = 5; i = i++; System.out.println(i); it prints 5; please explain. forums.oracle.com
6. Why int a=10;int b=30; System.out.println((a|b)); gives 30 ....? forums.oracle.com