1. How to add total page number on every page with iText? stackoverflow.com
How to add the total page number on every page with iText?
2. Putting Page Numbers in a Document stackoverflow.com
How do you add a page number from java without using any third party library in a document and which can be treated as a new page in MS Word? Can ...
3. Why does the java Printable's print method get called multiple times with the same page number? stackoverflow.com
From sun's documentation "The printing system might request that a page be rendered multiple times before moving to the next page." The examples always show something like this:
4. Number of pages in a word doc in java stackoverflow.com
Is there an easy way to count the number of pages is a Word document either .doc or .docx? Thanks
5. How can I get the total number of pages to be printed? stackoverflow.com
This is the basic printing program example from the Sun tutorial:
6. Problem using Java's Math functions to come up with a page number for view pagination stackoverflow.com
If I have 2 database records and 25 records per page, then the following code:
results in this output:
But because I am using this figure for ...
7. Getting Table-of-Content and Page Number to work in Pentaho stackoverflow.com
I am developing a reporting application where a user can select(and order) reports from a list of 100 reports and ask for a master report. This master report should contain all ...
8. Generate PDF from other PDFs with page numbers stackoverflow.com
As part of a project I'm undertaking, I need to try and merge a number of PDFs I have and place consecutive page numbers on each (which may not start from ...
9. Show page numbers in PDF using ITEXT stackoverflow.com
We are using Itext for generating the PDF's in our web application. The PDF's are getting generated properly. I need to show some copyright information in the footer along with page ...
10. Jasper insert page number when pagination is ignored stackoverflow.com
I would like to insert page numbers in an Excel report (only when it is printed) generated with
11. Add page number option in footer of Dynamic jasper report stackoverflow.com
I am creating report from
I want to add page number in footer of each page like. page 1/3 page 2/3
12. copying a page n number of times with pdfbox stackoverflow.com
I have made a single page pdf template file. I then use pdfbox to create a pdf with "n" number of pages (depending on report size). I want all ...
13. Control Page Number in Display Table bytes.com
KusoYumi Hi everyone, I have met a problem here regarding the display table. Let me explain my problem 1st. Assume that I want to display a list of data in a ...
14. Number of hits per web page coderanch.com
15. a way to display those page numbers shown under this list??? coderanch.com
16. How to get the number of hits of a page coderanch.com
I had the very same problem too. it took me a long time to work it out because I always thought that a serialized bean could do this for me but alas or maybe i didn't know how to code it. So I resorted to using a database. In my index.jsp page i have a small scriptlet which says sth. like: ...
On one shopping cart jsp page it displayes the records retrieved from database in table format. Now I find I have so many records (rows) to display, so I want to give user an option to choose how many rows they want to view on each page, e.g. they can choose to view 10 rows, or 20 rows, and if they ...
18. displaying the number of times a page has ever been accessed coderanch.com
better use a memory cache for the number and update the file only during server shutdown. You may elect to have a separate thread update the file more often (say once an hour) to prevent data loss in case the server goes down without writing the file (read: server crashes). That way your code will perform a lot better. Not making ...
19. Number pf pages from a Word document coderanch.com
20. To get a number from html page coderanch.com
Hi, In my html page,if i click a number,that number should be captured in my java program.Is it possible? For ex :my html code is
Hello Ranchers, I am new to post a question in here, but not new to Java Ranch. This is a very helpful site for people like me. Thanks to everyone responsible to keep this site up and running. Here is my problem I have user with multiple contracts. Depending on the contract, i need to display an offers page. So the ...
22. JasperReports - total number of pages problem forums.oracle.com
23. anyone know to get pdf page number with PDFBOX? forums.oracle.com
24. page Numbers forums.oracle.com
Hey Thanks for your reply. But I can't determine what number of pages it's going to have, because it depends on the query I run. So if there 5 persons in database it will print 5 pages. How can I make my logic right to count them? Page number ,I can count right by adding 1 each time but how do ...
25. how to set print area and page number to be printed. forums.oracle.com