1. Why Java SimpleDateFormat().parse() is printing weird formate? stackoverflow.com
My input is String formated as the following:
My code is:
2. How to convert 12/31/2008 3:28p using Java's SimpleDateFormat stackoverflow.com
I'm using a java based tool and there's a config option for a dateformat which I've set to "MM/dd/yy hh:mma" but it's apparently expected 'am' or 'pm', not 'a' or 'p' ...
3. How can I convert this string to a standard date in java? stackoverflow.com
Earlier I posted the following question: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3791984/how-can-i-convert-this-date-in-java But now I would like to know how I can convert this string into a date/time.
For example: 03/15/10 UPDATED:
4. convert date from "2009-12 Dec" format to "31-DEC-2009" stackoverflow.com
The values 2009-12 Dec, 2008-02 Feb will ...
5. Convert string "11-10-10 12:00:00" into Date object stackoverflow.com
I want to convert the string
6. Problem converting date format in Java stackoverflow.com
I have a string in the form MMM/dd/yyyy, ie. May/21/2010. Now I want to convert it to yyyyMMdd, ie. 20100521. My code is:
7. convert String to Date stackoverflow.com
I want to convert the following string into Date type this way
8. Error converting custom date format to another using SimpleDateFormat stackoverflow.com
What's is wrong with my code bellow?
9. Java SimpleDateFormat and 19700101 conversion problem stackoverflow.com
i have a little problem with date conversion in java. When i put 19700101 to SimpleDateFormat and then call getTime i got -3600000. I write test:
10. Error with Calendar after addition and then converting to date stackoverflow.com
I have the following JAVA code
11. Convert string to date then format the date stackoverflow.com
I am formatting a string to a date using the code
But how do I convert the date from
12. how to convert string to date and keep the format correct stackoverflow.com
I am reading in a
13. Trying to convert a string number "7" to a 07:00 format with SimpleDateFormat stackoverflow.com
I've got the next java code:
The value for filtroHorariosIda.get(0) is "7" (quotes includes because ...
14. convert a String into Date with SimpleDateFormat coderanch.com
15. Converting Date from one format to another without using SimpleDateformat java-forums.org
16. how to convert SimpleDateFormat String to Date? forums.oracle.com
i have tried everything i could to solve this problem and i have failed so decided to ask for guidence from expertise. my problem is that i have to store a date to a database table. i am using the entity class to persist the tables. the table only accept dd/mm/yyyy formatt but when i directly use the date for eg. ...
17. String to SimpleDateFormat Conversion forums.oracle.com
What? Are you saying that you have a string that's exactly "YYYYMMDDHHMMSS", and you want to use it as a date format? Then just use the SimpleDateFormat constructor that takes a String as an argument. If you're saying that you have that string, but you want to know if that's the correct format to use...then you should read the SimpleDateFormat docs ...
18. How to convert a String into a date in yyyy-MM-dd using SimpleDateFormat? forums.oracle.com
In the above snippet even if I pass the string parameter as "11111-11-11" it returns a new date and hence prints TRUE in the console, but I want the date to be in yyyy-MM-dd format that is no of years shouldn't exceed 4 digits in all. I don't want to use RegEx, I know this can be done using SimpleDateFormat, but ...
19. Need info on SimpleDateFormat, Converting String to Date forums.oracle.com
I'm a newbie and doing a conversion of a string to a date and it's adding a little less than 11 minutes. I know I'm missing something really simple but as I read it I ought to be able to convert "20030125 084539.637696" to Sat Jan 25 08:45:39 not 8:56! Also, for the time being I'm ignoring the zulu 'Z' because ...