1. Can NAnt
2. how to set SimpleDateFormat "W" use the MONDAY is first day of Week? stackoverflow.com
SimpleDateFormat "W" default set SUNDAY is first day of week,ex:
i want to set "W" first day is MONDAY,i try:
3. How do you format the day of the month to say "11th", "21st" or "23rd" in Java? stackoverflow.com
I know this will give me the day of the month as a number (
But how do you format the day of the month to ...
4. Java Date determine if DAY is greater stackoverflow.com
I have time stamps as string format Sun Jul 10 17:47:55 EDT 2011 I need to determine if the current DAY is greater than the stored day. I will get the current day ...
5. How can I format a Date in Java as only month, day and hour? stackoverflow.com
How would I format the date, if I only need it to print the month (MMM), date (DD) and the hour (HH)? So output would look something like:
(that being ...
6. Adding days with java.util.Calendar gives strange results stackoverflow.com
Using java.util.Calendar to add a single day to a Date, and SimpleDateFormat to display the result, sometimes seems to lose a day (generally in March) and sometimes skips a day (in ...
7. Display elapsed time with month an day support in JAVA stackoverflow.com
I need to display elapsed time in my application form.
8. Java day of the week from string stackoverflow.com
I have this simple code:
The 29th of October is a Saturday so why do I get false?
9. How to parse only the day using SimpleDateFormat stackoverflow.com
I'd like to parse given date by user but with a specific format : the day name of the week. So far, here's what I did :
10. JDK and joda-time dateformatter: how to consider day light savings time stackoverflow.com
@Jon Skeet, I downloaded Joda-Time as you recommended in, Date parsing/formating with TimeZone and SimpleDateFormat problem around DST switch, and added it to my Java EE / JSF project, attempted ...
11. validating day and month using SimpleDateFormat coderanch.com
Hi Everyone, I have a question to ask regarding the SimpleDateFormat class. In my code i am having a date string and i am converting it to a date. and validating if the month entered is greater than max month and if day is greater than max day. If so i want to throw the error. Here is my piece of ...
12. SimpleDateFormat parsing 0 day values forums.oracle.com