1. how to parse a Date string to java.Date stackoverflow.com
I have a date string and I wang to parse it to normal date use the java Date API,the following is my code:
2. Why can't this SimpleDateFormat parse this date string? stackoverflow.com
The exception thrown by
Edit: thanks for the fast answers. You were all ...
3. SimpleDateFormat format string with 00 causes Unparsaeble date stackoverflow.com
The following code causes an "Unparseable date" exception when executed. Is there any way I can tell SimpleDateFormat the date string must ends with 00?
4. Java String to Date, ParseException stackoverflow.com
I have a string named
5. SimpleDateFormat String stackoverflow.com
I have this code block where argument to
6. How to properly format unusual date string using Java SimpleDateFormat? stackoverflow.com
I've got date in following format:
It's Polish equivalent of English date:
I'm using following SimpleDateFormat matcher:
7. SimpleDateFormat parses illegal date string coderanch.com
Call setLenient(false). By default, most DateFormat implementations are lenient. That means that they allow things like February 30th, or even a thirteenth month. It will just wrap these around - February 30th is March 2nd (or 1st in leap years), the thirteenth month will be January of the next year. In your case it will use 2010 as the number of ...
8. how to parse this string to SimpleDateFormat java-forums.org
9. SimpleDateFormat and field position in formatted String forums.oracle.com
10. SimpleDateFormat to decide if a date string is a valid date? forums.oracle.com
Also I need to verify if the date entered is valid, meaning that if I use the pattern yyyy-MM-dd the string 2010-02-30 will be identified as invalid date. It happens that if I call setLenient(false) in a SimpleDateFormat instance before calling it's method parse("2010-02-30"), it will throw ParseException, identifying an invalid date.
11. SimpleDateFormat.parse accepts invalid date string forums.oracle.com
12. a problem with parsing a string with SimpleDateFormat forums.oracle.com
I have the following date format : MMMdyyyy. When parsing the string Nov12009 everything is ok and the correct date is produced. But when I try to parse the string : Nov212009 then the produces date has : Day = 2 Year = 12009 . My question is how can I solve this ambiguity ?. (I cannot change the date presenstation ...
13. simpleDateFormat format() method returning string as ??/??/???? forums.oracle.com
14. Returning the string from the SimpleDateFormat forums.oracle.com
DrClap wrote: Nope. Suppose you were on a construction site and the foreman told you to move a pile of concrete blocks from a truck into the building. What do you suppose would happen if you asked the foreman what a concrete block was, and where the building was, and whether you should drive the truck into the street, and then ...
15. SimpleDateFormat form passed in string forums.oracle.com