1. How to (correctly) report timezone using String.format %tz? stackoverflow.com
If I execute:
I expect the result to be the same. If I check the automatically adjust for daylight ...
2. Any utility in the JDK to format a timezone into a specific string stackoverflow.com
I will be retrieving values from the range -12 to +12 & I need to convert it to a specific timezone format string. e.g.
Is there any ...
3. javazic timezone format stackoverflow.com
Where can I find documentation about the binary data format outputted by
4. format as GMT/UTC time when default timezone is something else stackoverflow.com
I have a program which needs to run under my local timezone for other reasons, but for one procedure i need to output dates using a SimpleDateFormat in GMT. what is the ...
5. How to get timezone representation in GMT format stackoverflow.com
Our timezones are stored in the database as follows (e.g. America/Los_Angeles). How do I get the equivalent GMT representation from the above (e.g. GMT -08:00)
6. Simple Date Format With TimeZone Issue stackoverflow.com
Hi i have problem with simpledateformat+ timezone here is my code and i am expecting my output as 25/11/2011 but its returning as 24/11/2011. And my current time zone is Pacific ...
7. Output a date with timezone, in W3C datetime format? coderanch.com
Hi all, Unless I'm blind, I can't find an easy way to output a date in W3C datetime format, with timezon. What I want is what W3C describes as YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ssTZD. For example: 1997-07-16T19:20:30+01:00 http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-datetime I looked at the SimpleDateFormat, but I can't find any way to get the timezone part with the colon between hour and minute. When I use the ...
8. Any API that returns the timezone in GMT(+/-) format? coderanch.com
Hi all, I went through the Timezone package but could not find the exact API that returns the timezone in GMT, rather it returns as "Europe/Berlin". As far as I had read through the API doc, I found that the Timezone APIs like getTimezone(), getDefault() methods return only the ID in this format "Europe/Berlin" and not in GMT format. I cannot ...
9. Formatting date object using TimeZone coderanch.com
10. format string to time with time zone in the string forums.oracle.com
11. date format for timezone forums.oracle.com
12. Need TimeZone in GMT+hhmm format forums.oracle.com