2. Migrate TimeZone to DateTimeZone stackoverflow.com
I am experimenting to Joda time.
3. Creating a user-friendly list of timezones for user-preferences stackoverflow.com
Below is a snippet of the list of timezones returned from java (I've printed the timezone offset, timezone ID, and long name, using JodaTime).
4. Getting timezone offset with Joda Time stackoverflow.com
I got hopelessly stuck on this task. I get other-than-UTC future date input from user > I need to persist it as UTC time. I tried various ways, but it ...
5. JodaTime: How do I get the human-readable name of a DateTimeZone stackoverflow.com
6. How to handle jodatime Illegal instant due to time zone offset transition stackoverflow.com
I want to setup joda
7. Joda Time problem with timezone offsets stackoverflow.com
I have a problem with timezone offsets in Joda Time. I think it is simply a problem uf understanding. I have the following parser and printer:
I have a time-stamp in milliseconds (Unix time / time from Epoch) sent from my server, which uses Joda-time and always the constant timezone "America/New_York". On my client, ...
9. Joda time zone calculation stackoverflow.com
Been playing around with Joda timezones and found the following which seemed odd. I ran the following code