1. java Biginteger BigDecimal stackoverflow.com
Is there any way to convert a BigInteger into a BigDecimal? i know you can go from DEC to INT but i cant find a method to go the other ...
2. Bug in Number or BigInteger and BigDecimal (or alternatively in the API documentation of those)? stackoverflow.com
According to the specification of
Returns the value of the specified number as a long. This may involve rounding or truncation.However, the
3. BigInteger (or BigDecimal) powers and roots coderanch.com
I am writing a (practical) implementation of RSA encryption for Java. I am using BigInteger for most of my calculations, but I need to be able to find out several specific things: 1)Is there a way to find the nth or even square or cube root of a BigInteger/Decimal? 2)Is there a way to take a BigInteger/Decimal to a [double] power ...
4. BigDecimal and BigInteger java-forums.org
"Immutable, arbitrary-precision signed decimal numbers. A BigDecimal consists of an arbitrary precision integer unscaled value and a 32-bit integer scale. If zero or positive, the scale is the number of digits to the right of the decimal point. If negative, the unscaled value of the number is multiplied by ten to the power of the negation of the scale. The value ...
5. how can i convert BigDecimal value in BigInteger forums.oracle.com
6. What is the main difference between BigDecimal and BigInteger? forums.oracle.com
7. Java BigDecimal and BigInteger Validation forums.oracle.com