1. How to determine if a number is positive or negative in Java? stackoverflow.com
I was asked this question in Amazon Chennai(India) interview , to determine whether an number is positive or negative. The rules are that , we should not use conditional operators such ...
2. Negative numbers shown in bits coderanch.com
Okay.. so here's an easy one for you. How can I represent -4 in bits. Any good rule of thumb would be great so its easy to remember how to do it later. I understand the positive 4. Thats easy. 0100 Thanks -Dale ------------------ What's this H2SO4 doing in my fridge?? ( thud )
3. how to represent a negative number by bit? coderanch.com
4. Bit representation of negative numbers coderanch.com
5. Confused about how to present negative numbers in bitwise format forums.oracle.com
People seem to grasp decimal numbers easiert, so let's build a "ten's complement system". Imagine you store numbers with two digits - no more, no less. Let's start with signless numbers. With two digits, you can represent one hundred different numbers: 00 01 02 03 ... 96 97 98 99 Now let's imagine we also want to have negative numbers. We ...