1. Understanding Java bytes stackoverflow.com
So at work yesterday, I had to write an application to count the pages in an AFP file. So I dusted off my MO:DCA spec PDF and found the structured field ...
2. Java four bytes to binary 'bitmask' stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to take four bytes from a binary file and turn them into a bit mask that represents a zero for data and a 1 for metadata. I'm assuming I need ...
3. String to binary and vice versa: extended ASCII stackoverflow.com
I want to convert a String to binary by putting it in a byte array (
4. How to send such complicated hex, binary protocol data accurately using java byte? stackoverflow.com
I am very confused with this kind of stuffs, What should i send as final command, get always confused 8 bits to 1 byte but how do we make it? Is ...
5. What is character that equivalent to 00000000 in bytes? stackoverflow.com
I need to append character that 00000000 in byte in String builder. I need to put it into String Array and and read it again later. Example :
6. How to complement bytes in java? stackoverflow.com
I need to complement string binaries.
7. Can i check i byte contains binary bytes ??? coderanch.com
So by "binary bytes" you mean that the bytes represent certain non-text file types? Well, some file types have a magic number -- the first few bytes are always some certain value that identifies the file. For example, the first four bytes of a Java class file are 0xCA 0xFE 0xBA 0xBE , and the first few bytes of a GIF ...
8. Byte to binary String forums.oracle.com