1. how to add multible bytes together? stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to write a ROM file patcher and I came to this in the documentation:
2. Java String to byte (String contains object data) stackoverflow.com
3. LSB/MSB handling in Java stackoverflow.com
I am very new to this and I have a very fundamental question: If I have to handle values to be stored in bytes like 0x118, how do I split the ...
4. appending byte to the end of another byte stackoverflow.com
I have two java byte arrays which are of unknown length and I simply want to add one to the end of the other. ie:
5. Number of bytes to encode a number stackoverflow.com
This might be a beginner Java question but I would like to be able to calculate the number bytes it will require to store a whole number. And to convert that ...
6. Java - Byte to byte stackoverflow.com
There is Vector and DataOutputStream. I need to write bytes from Vector (toArray returns Byte) to the stream, but it understands byte only. How to convert Byte to byte ?
7. Accessing class bytes? stackoverflow.com
My goal is to access the byte representing the bytecode of a class without specifically knowing the location of the class files at runtime. I have looked into two solutions and was ...
8. Taking a bytearray and creating and writing a JPEG stackoverflow.com
I have a program that
9. Difference between byte and byte ... in Java Methods stackoverflow.com
Someone asked me what the difference between the two method parameters and why you would use the ... over specifically assigned array.
I couldn't answer them with confidence and couldn't ...