1. java image compression and reduce bytes size stackoverflow.com
I developed a mass file up loader (a swing application) recently.One of the new requirements is to support uploading thousands of documents (GIF,JPG,PNG,DOCX,XLSX), each of these are like 3MB-10MB of size ...
2. Generation if a unique id of size less than 11 bytes from a string stackoverflow.com
i am developing a piece of code to generate a unique hexadecimal value from an input string. The output size must be less than 11 bytes which comes as requirement.Can someone ...
3. Java: Find out memory size of object? stackoverflow.com
Possible Duplicate:In Actionscript I can usually just do:
4. Image Size in bytes coderanch.com
It may be a silly question, but if all you have is a single image file, why are you using an ObjectStream? If the file has been fetched from disk it probably came in as a stream of bytes, so why not just send those bytes straight to the server and convert to an object at the server end? If this ...
5. byte size of a string? coderanch.com
Pourang, 1) s.length() will give you the number of bytes. Since characters are one byte (at least in ASCII), the number of characters is the same as the number of bytes. Another way is to get the bytes themselves and count them s.getBytes().length. 2) As Strings are immutable, you would need to have a 100 byte array with data on hand ...
6. Print size of bytes received so far forums.oracle.com
7. How to calculate byte size of a string forums.oracle.com
8. Formating byte size forums.oracle.com
9. how to get image size in bytes forums.oracle.com
10. How to get the size of a string in bytes forums.oracle.com
11. Byte size of primitive type forums.oracle.com