1. Downcasting in Java stackoverflow.com
Upcasting is allowed in Java, however downcasting gives a compile error. The compile error can be removed by adding a cast but would anyway break at the runtime. In this case ...
2. Forced Downcasting in Java stackoverflow.com
I want to force a downcast on a object what can't be down casted and was wondering what the right approach would be. The use case is that I have a list ...
3. Detect Object type then cast it accordingly? stackoverflow.com
My method takes as input an Object. How do i determine it's type, then cast it accordingly?
So for example:
4. Why can't I downcast this object in Java? stackoverflow.com
I have this method:
5. Use Method by Real Type stackoverflow.com
I learned that I can use the real type of a Object to define which Method is used, such like this:
Now it should ...