1. Cast a List<> in java? stackoverflow.com
Hi is it possible to cast a List? i have an abstract class that has a method that takes some sort of List<>, iterate through it in a for loop getting each ...
2. Casting - foreach - java stackoverflow.com
I have a one method like this:
3. What happens when a ListIterator is created? stackoverflow.com
I had two classes: ParentClass and SubClass. SubClass inherit from ParentClass. I had the following code: (inside class)
And client class uses it ...
4. Method receive List of more data types as parameter stackoverflow.com
I have a method and as a parameter I send List. The method looks like this:
5. class cast exception: java.lang.String incompatible with [Ljava.lang.Object; stackoverflow.com
What is wrong with below code ?
6. cast a List to a Set coderanch.com
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny - it is the light that guides your way. - ...
7. List casting coderanch.com
8. Problem with casting List forums.oracle.com
9. How to cast a List to an Object array/Suggestions to code more efficiently? forums.oracle.com
10. class cast exception from List.toArray() forums.oracle.com