1. JNI: How to pass "unsigned char* " from C++ to java stackoverflow.com
I have a 'unsigned char *' and I want to pass it on to the Java code using JNI I have tried it in the following way
2. String Comparision without Special Character stackoverflow.com
I have strings having special characters e.g.
I want all these to be treated as same. How to achieve this. Can be in shell script, C,C++,JAVA. Thanks, Ravi.
3. Sign(+/-) error in byte in Java byte setting operations stackoverflow.com
I am declearing in Java
Now if I am doing
orbits should get populated by 11111111 i.e FF(in hexadecimal) but instead its getting populated with -1. This ...
4. sending UTF chars to java from c++ using jni stackoverflow.com
I want to send Hangul (Korean symbols using UTF) text from C to JAVA. But JAVA gets incorrect results Example:
5. communicate unsigned char from C++ to Java forums.oracle.com
I am calling a Java native executable from a C++ program. I would like to communicate the red, green, and blue values of an image, which are unsigned chars in my C++ program (varying between 0 and 255) to my Java program. Unfortunately, chars in C++ are 1 byte and chars in Java are 2 bytes. What's a simple and fast ...