1. No clue why I'm getting a illegal character error stackoverflow.com
For some reason in the testEmployee method I am getting weird error messages saying illegal character. I've looked at the code but can't find anything syntactically wrong with it. Any help ...
2. Illegal character in path at index 16 stackoverflow.com
I am getting the following error in RAD:
Could you please let me know what is the error and how to resolve it? ...
3. Illegal character error while compiling Java sources stackoverflow.com
I have compilation errors on my java files:
Is it something related to encoding?
4. Issues with Illegal characters =/ bytes.com
I was able to spot four problems in your code dear.. 1. its not the generally used subtraction operator you are using. It is something else.. I have no idea what ...
5. illegal character: \92 coderanch.com
I'm trying compile a class that I wrote. I get the following compile time exception: CalendarDisplay.java:86: illegal character: \92 output.append("
6. illegal characters coderanch.com
7. illegal character: \154 coderanch.com
Hi everyone, as with a lot of people I'm new to this programming. I try to run the next program I got from someone. But from the second "/**" I get "illegal character: \154" with almost every line, and sometimes even 4 or 5 of such errors. In total I get 100 of the same errors import java.io.*; import org.biojava.bio.*; import ...
8. illegal space character coderanch.com
9. Compile Time Error: - illegal Character coderanch.com
10. Javadoc illegal characters coderanch.com
WordPad probably saves your source file as an RTF (Rich Text Format) document instead of a plain text file. The compiler ofcourse won't be able to parse your source file if it's saved as RTF. Use something else - there are lots of good programmer's text editors available. I use Notepad++ sometimes, it's a popular and free text editor with syntax ...
11. illegal character: \8233 java-forums.org
12. help with illegal character thing forums.oracle.com
im just starting to java, im reading as much as i can, i bought a cbt nuggets cd & im running the next code ( its from the very first lessons), it is exactly the same as on the videos, but it is not compiling, the only difference is that im running vista home basic with JDK(SE) 1.6.0_11 & in the ...
13. illegal character: \215 forums.oracle.com
Hello, I keep getting this error message: illegal character: \215 for this line of code: finalGrade=(80 5 + 100 5 + 90 5 + 100 5 + 80 80) /100; I tried to define - finalGrade as int, float and double and it's the same for them all. If there another way I should write this calculation? Is it possible that ...
14. Typing illegal characters forums.oracle.com
15. Illegal character \92 error.Tried everything forums.oracle.com
16. [java]compiling .java at runtime...illegal character: \0 forums.oracle.com
i have an RMI method call that receives a string with the name of the file and an array of bytes that contains the file. this method has to save the file,compile it if it's a .java or run it directly is it's a .class the file arrives completely,but in compiling it i get an error telling there's an illegal character ...