1. Deleting the bullet from the list deletes character before stackoverflow.com
Editor application reads MSword doc into HTML format. All lists ( new paragrafs with bullets in a begginging in Word file) are read as
On the interface the text ...
2. Java - XSS - HTML encoding - Character entity reference vs. Numeric entity reference stackoverflow.com
We've been looking for ways to HTML encode our JSP pages to counter XSS. The OWASP site shows How_to_perform_HTML_entity_encoding_in_Java The article talks about entity encoding the "Big 5" i.e.
3. Java how can I add an accented "e" to a string? stackoverflow.com
With the help of tucuxi from the existing post Java remove HTML from String without regular expressions I have built a method that will parse out any basic HTML tags ...
4. Download a web page without character replacement stackoverflow.com
I'm tryng to download a web page in java with the following:
5. HTML speacial character parsing stackoverflow.com
I'm looking for a java class to parse all HTML special characters. I guess it's a common problem but i cannot find a fast solution right now. What i wanto to get is:
6. HTML characters from a downloaded page dont appears correctly stackoverflow.com
Some pages have HTML special characters in their content, but they are appearing as a square (an unknown character). What can I do? Can I convert the String containg the carachters to another ...
7. Replacing char sequence with char from string in java stackoverflow.com
I want to replace all llpp with "<" char and all llqq with ">" from following string in a java code,
I have above string and i want it ...
8. Inserting new line characters in a string which has html code in it stackoverflow.com
My problem is that i have developed a tool that merges two HTML snippets ( each snippet has its own
9. Reading HTML Special characters coderanch.com
10. HTML codes to "normal characters" forums.oracle.com
11. replaceAll -- html characters forums.oracle.com