1. Do I need to clean up the char* passed to NewStringUTF? stackoverflow.com
I think yes, but the top 12 examples I found all do something not illustrative like
so for posterity I ...
2. How can I make Swig correctly wrap a char* buffer that is modified in C as a Java Something-or-other? stackoverflow.com
I am trying to wrap some legacy code for use in Java and I was quite happy to see that Swig was able to handle the header file and it generate ...
3. GetAsyncKeyState and VirtualKeys/special characters using JNA (JAVA) stackoverflow.com
I am working on a two-way private chat that will work in a full screen game. This is required to let the user to type into a semi-transparent textbox at the top ...
4. how can 'const unsigned char *' be wrapped with swig for java stackoverflow.com
How can the following C function be wrapped with SWIG?
Currently I get this wrapped to:
Is it possible to wrap it for String, Byte ...
5. String to JNI gets extra characters stackoverflow.com
I am calling JNI method from Java app with couple of String arguments.
I am using
6. can we use ascii character set in JNI ? coderanch.com
Of course you can use ASCII in JNI. That's the one charset that you won't ever run into problems with. So the problems you are having must be problems in your code and you will have to take responsibility for them. By the way, your question doesn't seem to be about JNLP and Web Start in any way, so I will ...
7. can we use ascii character set in JNI ? coderanch.com