1. Gson toJson method includes escape character when printing Strings stackoverflow.com
I'm using Gson to convert a Java object to Json. One of the object's fields holds a string containing an escaped double quote, like this:
The toJson method returns the string ...
2. "A JSONArray text must start with '[' at character 1 of null" stackoverflow.com
Just wondering what that error could mean? I get it from the following code..
3. Box characters within JSON response stackoverflow.com
This is my JSON String which is generated using Java:
5. Java: detect control characters which are not correct for JSON stackoverflow.com
I am reinventing the wheel and creating my own JSON parse methods in Java. I am going by the (very nice!) documentation on json.org. The only part I am unsure ...
6. RESTeasy return different character encoding JSON(P) stackoverflow.com
Does anybody know a way to enable response character set selection by client for RESTeasy? I'm working with 1.2.1GA. My responses return UTF-8 although I'm not sure why and where that ...