1. How to generate random numbers which will provide proper results on division stackoverflow.com
How to generate random numbers which will provide proper results on division (i.e the results should round to exactly 1 or 2 places after the decimal point). (e.g a whole number by ...
2. java division and decimal error java-forums.org
Well that depends on what your code is being used for. If it's just some simple calculator for class or being used in some non crucial field(ie !banks, accouting, medicine, professional software) then yes it should be fine. However if this is going to be used some place where fractions of a cent add up then yes it is important(look at ...
3. divide and get the result with decimals exactly. forums.oracle.com
4. How I know when divide some number the results is decimal ? forums.oracle.com
5. Rounding result of a double division to 2 decimal places forums.oracle.com