1. Java Enums and Switch Statements - the default case? stackoverflow.com
For people suggesting throwing an exception:
2. Switch Statement for Enum Value Representations in Java stackoverflow.com
I'm very familiar with using Enums in other languages, but I'm having some difficulty in Java with a particular use. The Sun documentation for Enums boldly states:
"Java programming language ...
3. Java enum and if statement, is there a better way to do this? stackoverflow.com
I have an java
4. Multiple If-else or enum - which one is preferable and why? stackoverflow.com
Here is the original code:
5. Java Switch Statement to manipulate Enum case stackoverflow.com
I have the following segment of a java file:
and am having trouble figuring out ...
6. Java switch case statement issue stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to use a switch statement in Android aplication,where I have to check if an integer is equal to some of the Enum's value.The code goes like this :
7. refactoring and removing 'for' statements when circling over many enum structures stackoverflow.com
My class have an Enum as attribute. It uses a String to set this attr. There are many Enum classes. How can I refactor it?
8. Java using enum with switch statement stackoverflow.com
I've looked at various Q&As on SO similar to this question but haven't found a solution. What I have is an enum which represents different ways to view a TV Guide... In the ...
9. Java Enum on a switch statement stackoverflow.com
I have this piece of code right here , I really don't get it why is that there is a "this" keyword in the switch statement, take a look at this ...
10. Enum confusion! Logical or in an if statement forums.oracle.com
11. Help with Switch statements using Enums? forums.oracle.com
Right, what youve suggested there is really good, whilst just thought about it. Im going to try your suggestion out tomorrow as it is very late in my country. Once i feel thats what im looking for im going to award you duke stars for your effort. Thanks for your reply and contribution. All the best. And i'll probably need to ...
12. enums & switch statements forums.oracle.com
13. switch statement with println() for enum forums.oracle.com