2. It is related to core java enums stackoverflow.com
what is singleton instances of the enumeration class in java?
3. Java covariant return types not working for overridding methods of an enum instance? stackoverflow.com
I spent quite a while with Google to find some information on this topic, but results relating to both Java enums and covariant return types were pretty much non-existant. So: is it ...
4. How to specify default Enum instance for Guice? stackoverflow.com
I'd need something like
which would make Guice to return
There's no such thing like
5. Enums: methods exclusive to each one of the instances stackoverflow.com
From another question I have learnt that it is possible in Java to define specific methods for each one of the instances of an Enum:
6. EnumType foo: How do I write foo.changeme()? stackoverflow.com
Here's what I've written:
7. Analysing java heapdumps: why are enum instances kept in heap? stackoverflow.com
I've been looking for memory leaks in my app and foud with jhat that for some reason instances of enumerations are kept in the heap. To simulate it, I have deployed my ...
8. get instance of Enum from name forums.oracle.com