1. How to use Java reflection when the enum type is a Class? stackoverflow.com
I was using an enum in which the constant was a Class. I needed to invoke a method on the constant but could not introduce a compile time dependency and the ...
2. pass reflected enum to method.invoke java stackoverflow.com
If you have an enum that you are accessing via reflection how would you pass it's value into method.invoke call. Would it be something like (shown as a static method for simplicity)
3. Java: instantiating an enum using reflection stackoverflow.com
Suppose you have a text file like:
That you wish to to update a corresponding object accordingly:
4. Finding an Enumeration Class using Reflection in Java stackoverflow.com
I think I need some help with finding an enumeration class within another class using reflection in Java. I have been battling with this for far too long now. I have ...
6. Get Values from Enum Known Only At Runtime stackoverflow.com
I need to get all the values from an enum, whose type will only be known at runtime. I've come up with the following, but would like to know if anyone ...
7. Java create an instance of enum via reflection stackoverflow.com
I want to get an instance to an enum type, so that:
This gives me an inconvertible types.
8. Building Enum from String using reflection stackoverflow.com
I have a method which takes an Enum. Say method is methodName(MyTypes) where MyTypes is inside another class.
9. Extracting and setting enum Values via reflection stackoverflow.com
I am trying to set a number of Enums to default value I am using the following method: