1. What is the best approach for using an Enum as a singleton in Java? stackoverflow.com
Building on what has been written in SO question Best Singleton Implementation In Java and specifically talking about using enum to create a singleton, what are the differences/pros/cons between (constructor ...
3. Is the Single-Element Enum Type Singleton really a widely adopted good idea? stackoverflow.com
Item 3 of Josh Block's Effective Java (Enforce the Singleton Property With a Private Constructor or an Enumerator) mentions that "While this approach has yet to be widely adopted, a single-element ...
4. How do I implement logging in an enum singleton? stackoverflow.com
I'm using an enum singleton, but implementing logging is troublesome. This:
The logger is instantiated in the way ...
5. Using enums to implement utility classes and singletons stackoverflow.com
6. The best singleton pattern since java 5 stackoverflow.com
Since Java5 it is said that the best way to create a singleton is by a single-element enum type. (Which I think is awesome by the way.) Example:
7. The better Java singleton pattern nowadays? stackoverflow.com
You know, that since Java 5 is released the recommended way to write Singleton pattern in Java is using enum.
But, what I don't like ...
8. Implementing Singleton in Java stackoverflow.com
Please note that I have gone through the below thread : Efficient way to implement singleton pattern in Java To summarize, there are important considerations while writing a singleton :
9. singleton using enum stackoverflow.com
I read a lot on stackoverflow regarding the creation of singleton classes using enum. I must have missed something because i can't reach the INSTANCE anywhere. this is my code: