1. What results when you pass an empty string to a Java enum .valueOf call? stackoverflow.com
What results when you pass an empty string to a Java enum .valueOf call? For example:
2. Java enum valueOf() with multiple values? stackoverflow.com
I have a problem in Java using Enums. I have read the documentation about assigning value parameters to Enums. But, my question is what about multiple values, is it possible? This what I would ...
3. Java Enum valueOf efficiency stackoverflow.com
Which would you consider more efficient? The use of 'WeekDay' is just an example:
Loop through and verify day string first:
4. How do I reimplement valueof on enumeration stackoverflow.com
I need to re-implement the enum.valueof method of a few of my enumerations so they no longer throw exceptions, instead they simply return null if a value doesn't exist in the ...
5. using enum method valueOf forums.oracle.com
For a project, I'm making this mock computer with all the basic instructions, like LOD, LODI, ADD, STO, etc..., and they're enums, and I have to "lookup" the instruction without using if statements or switch statements. So I'm trying to use this method to return the enum type so I can just one (or two) lines of code to automatically look ...
6. Enum .valueOf() a little help forums.oracle.com
7. about Enum.valueOf() forums.oracle.com
8. template type for Enum.valueOf ? forums.oracle.com
9. how do i override valueOf for an enum? forums.oracle.com