1. Why is there a difference between the same value stored as a float and a double in Java? stackoverflow.com
I expected the following code to produce: "
What is the reason for this? ...
2. Can 12.1 be represented exactly as a floating point number? stackoverflow.com
This is in reference to the comments in this question:
This code in Java produces 12.100000000000001 and this is using 64-bit doubles which can present 12.1 exactly. – Pyrolistical ...
3. ArithematicException in Java stackoverflow.com
In Java, (Number/0) throws an ArithematicException while (Number/0.0) = Infinity. Why is it so.?
4. How to round a float to the nearest quarter stackoverflow.com
Sometimes I need to round a float to the nearest quarter and sometimes to the nearest half. For the half I use
I can use
6. How to get byte from float number stackoverflow.com
How to get byte from float number? I need to create message where for data I have four bytes, datum can be unsigned int( it is easy to get byte from ...
7. why isnt there a Math.floor(float)? stackoverflow.com
Why is there only Math.floor(double)?
I have a float and I want to round it "down".