1. SWT Image to/from String stackoverflow.com
I am trying to convert an SWT Image to String and vice versa: To String:
2. Java - Properly drawing a multi-line String in an image stackoverflow.com
I am trying to write a watermarking program with java , So I found this piece of code for the same. I made my own adaptation for my purposes like ...
3. String manipulation - mirror image coderanch.com
4. Replacing Image for a String java-forums.org
5. How TO Convert The String To Image forums.oracle.com
6. How to replace string with image( Say Emoticons )?? forums.oracle.com
7. How to store an image in a String ? forums.oracle.com
8. Choosing only a selection of String from BufferReader/downloading images forums.oracle.com
Okay, let's take your original code. What's it supposed to be doing? Reading HTML from a web page? And you want to extract all the references to images in that HTML and do something with each of them? Okay. Then you need to parse the HTML and look for tags and other HTML elements that refer to images. Extract the ...
9. Attaching a String to an image forums.oracle.com
Okay, what i've got going on is a tile array. The array is based on loading a 25x25 image, tiling it according to the array's length, and then drawing each tile to the screen. What I want, is to be able to move my mouse over the top of a tile and have it display a String, because I plan on ...
10. How do you write a string of UTF-8 that's an image to a folder forums.oracle.com