1. How to query a blob? stackoverflow.com
I want to create SQL query that returns some values and one of those values is blob. When I just put blob column in my select it returns BigDecimal :| its plain JDBC ...
2. Clob data too big.Error in the select Query stackoverflow.com
I am trying to get a coloum value from database to my java variable. when running the select query i came across the following db error Buffer too small for CLOB to CHAR ...
3. How to convert a String to java.sql.Clob? coderanch.com
4. java.sql.Blob 4K restriction coderanch.com
5. How do I write a String to a java.sql.Clob coderanch.com
6. Visual J++ Compiler and java.sql.Blob coderanch.com
Hi, I am facing problems in implementing a Java program to update an Oracle table with a BLOB datatype. Am using Microsoft Visual J++ Compiler Version 6.00.8424 to compile the source and the same runs under Microsoft VM (Microsoft (R) Command-line Loader for Java Version 5.00.3805) At compile time, my compiler is not able to find the interface java.sql.Blob. Has anyone ...
7. Java program to Convert java.lang.String to java.sql.CLOB Object coderanch.com
8. Java program to Convert java.lang.String to java.sql.CLOB Object coderanch.com
9. How to Convert a java.sql.CLOB object to String coderanch.com
10. How to convert a java.sql.CLOB object to String coderanch.com
11. How to convert "java.sql.Blob" object to "java.sql.Clob" object? coderanch.com
Well, binary data really isn't character data, so storing it as such is going to be a bit of a hack. An easy way to convert binary data into character data would be to base-64 encode it (the Apache Commons Codec library can do this). Not only will that give you characters, but those characters will exclusively be ASCII, so there's ...
12. How to convert a String to java.sql.Clob? coderanch.com
13. how to work with blob -java.sql forums.oracle.com
14. Reading from a java.sql.BLOB: forums.oracle.com