1. JDBC: What is the correct JDBC URL to connect to a RAC database stackoverflow.com
We were connecting to Oracle from our code with a simple (custom) JDBC connector class. This class reads the connection properties from a resource file and tries to make a connection ...
2. JDBC use urls to connect stackoverflow.com
When you setup a URL in your jdbc properties like:
Does this mean all the data is being sent via HTTP on a specific port? (it seems so obviously)
3. Godaddy JNDI Problem---Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null' stackoverflow.com
I have a website hosted at Godaddy where I use JNDI to manage DB connections. Godaddy is using Tomcat 5.5.27 with JDK 1.5. I am also using the same versions locally. JNDI ...
5. connection url coderanch.com
6. jdbc connection url coderanch.com
7. Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null' coderanch.com
Using Solaris 9, Tomcat 4.1.29, MySQL 3.23.49, mysql-connector-3.0.9.jar Following directions found at http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html When connecting directly to Tomcat on port 8080, all is well. When connecting through Apache, the .jsp page is displayed, but I can't make a database connection. A Context is created: ctx=javax.naming.InitialContext@11931f8 A DataSource is looked up: ds=org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource@1fb9fb3 When trying to get connection, an exception is thrown: Cannot ...
8. connection URLs in Cloudscape coderanch.com
9. dBase URl for Connection.getConnection(url, usrname, passwd) coderanch.com
Hi all, I'm using Oracle 10g as my databse, but i dont know what is the dBase URL that need to pass as an argument in Connection.getConnection(url, usrname, passwd)............... Its pretty urgent, can anybody help.. Thanks, Amit [ EJFH: Removed asterisks in subject ] [ May 25, 2006: Message edited by: Ernest Friedman-Hill ]
10. Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null', coderanch.com
hi friends.. i m working on developing a web application and want to implement database pooling. Server:: Tomcat 5.0 DB:: oracle 10g For database pooling, I used the element
11. Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null' coderanch.com
Hi all, I am working on a web based project using struts 2 and spring. The backend is mySql. I am not able to setup the application to work with mySql. In server.xml I have set,
12. What should be the connection URL coderanch.com
13. Connection url coderanch.com
package test.packagee; import javax.naming.*; import javax.sql.*; import java.sql.*; /* * you must copy ojdbc14.jar file into [tomcat-home]/lib add following lines into web.xml witch are in the WEB-INF folder
17. Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'... forums.oracle.com