1. Storing database connections in session, in a small scale webapp stackoverflow.com
I have a j2ee webapp that's being used internally by ~20-30 people. There is no chance of significant growth in the number of users. From what I understood there's a trade-off between opening ...
2. Is Database Connection same as Session? stackoverflow.com
I'm bit confused about relationship between a
3. What is really a connection, statement? Can several sessions multiplex one connection coderanch.com
Kyle Brown, thanks very much. You mean sharing a connection will affect the transactions result. I think what your mean is when I begin a transaction A and didn't commit, then I begin another transaction B in same connection and also didn't commit. Maybe for some reson, transaction A encounter some problem and rollbacked, so it will result in operations of ...
4. JDBC connection state after ending session coderanch.com
I am using XML/XSL/XSP to build website. I have a xsp page which contains database accessing coding and I have "finally" block to close connections, of course. My question is : if a user end the session by any means ( either logout or close the browser ) during the database transaction, will the finally block executed or not ? Any ...
5. JDBC connection problem - can't establish a session coderanch.com
6. JDBC connection problem - can't establish a session coderanch.com
7. How to see if connection(session) is active coderanch.com
8. Database Connection and Session coderanch.com
Hi, I am developing a web based system and I cannt use Connection Pool in it. Because every user who will access the system has some database role and connection must have to authenticate. So that Connection object will not be generic but it will be specific to the user who is using it. So is it possible that I'll create ...
9. how to connect iseries session in DB2/400 from java forums.oracle.com