1. When writing JDBC connection pool, what is the difference of using Driver or DataSource? stackoverflow.com
When I am writing connection pool to connect to database, I am always confused about the difference of using a Driver-based connection or a DataSource-based connection. It seems both of them ...
2. I got Data source name not found and no default driver specified stackoverflow.com
when i am connencting to msacess using connetion i am getting an expetion that "Data source name not found and no default driver specified". My code is
If the Jar is not in the classpath then why it runs properly in Windows ? The jars are kept into the the folder WEB-INF/lib and i am making the war ...
4. Data Source Definitions - dropping associated driver forums.netbeans.org
A couple of us in my cube farm have used the New Entity Classes from Database wizard. When we click on Data Source we have the drop down list appear. Where ...
5. Adding data source to groovy and app can't find driver? forums.netbeans.org
I created a new groovy project and imported the BookDemo. It runs fine. Good. Next, I got to Services, right click, add new Oracle Thin connection. It connects fine and adds ...
6. Data source name not found and no default driver specified coderanch.com
Normally I'd say its a problem with the location of the driver JAR, but you're using the JDBC-ODBC bridge. Can you check your JAVA_HOME environment variable and see if it is the Sun JDK? I have a feeling it may not be. The optional Sun classes are only included in the Sun JDKs.
7. Driver or datasource coderanch.com
8. Difference between data sources and drivers? coderanch.com
9. Data source name not found and no default driver specified coderanch.com
10. DataSource and Driver Class loaded at runtime coderanch.com
11. Data source name not found and no default driver specified coderanch.com
12. Jdbc driver load Multiple data source and save all in javadb forums.oracle.com
i try to migrate to javadb from my old data clipper, msexcel and ms access how can i use two or more connection ( using Jdbc driver) in one class. example (just sample process) first i connect to three data source take data and then i connect to javadb and save all data Class.forName( "driver clipper"); Class.forName("driver excel"); Class.forName("driver mdb"); and ...