1. What is jasper report's algorithm for using a data source? stackoverflow.com
I have created my custom data source by implementing the interface JRDataSource. This interface looks like this:
2. Pentaho - Reporting Tool - Does the .prpt file (report template file) contains datasource information too? stackoverflow.com
I am new Pentaho Reporting Tool. I have the following question: When I created a report using Pentaho Report Designer, it output a report file having .prpt extension. After that I found ...
3. JasperReports accessing method on bean datasource? stackoverflow.com
I'm using JasperReports and I'm using the provided JRBeanCollectionDataSource class to wrap a List of beans. Everything works fine in my reports when I'm accessing a simple property of the bean, ...
4. iReport/jasperReports how can i check in xml data source if node exsicts stackoverflow.com
i new to iReport , my question is in the expression editor , how can i build expression that checks if xml node
5. Generating Jasper reports report with CSV datasource from memory stackoverflow.com
I want to do the following: Make a servlet which would sit in a servlet container. I would feed the jasper report definition xml to it, the parameters, plus the data for ...
6. Java jasper reports list as data source stackoverflow.com
I want to make list object as my data source, can you tell me for .jrxml file how should i design my report ?
7. Compile & Fill Jasper Report - XML datasource stackoverflow.com
I am hoping someone can tell me why the code below is creating an empty pdf file every time...? I am trying to compile, fill and run the "xmldatasource" sample project ...
8. Jasper-reports collection as datasource? stackoverflow.com
I try to find out how to use a string collection as datasource in jasper-reports. I guess I found the solution, but I can't get this to work, can anyone assist me?
9. JasperReports JavaBeans set Datasource, General Error stackoverflow.com
I'm using the JasperReports NetBeans plugin.
10. jasper reports access custom data source stackoverflow.com
I am quite new to Jasper reports and I need to create a report from a custom data source. For this I implemented the
11. IReports & JasperReports: Data Source forums.oracle.com
Hi: I'm trying to generate and print reports using the IReport and JasperReports. I've realised that this program is able to work with data from diferent sources (XML, Databases, etc), but not from Arrays and Vectors. Do you know if is possible to use this program and obtain the information from these structures? Lots of thanks!!!