1. Using JBoss 4.2.x, how can I deploy a new data source without undeploying existing ones? stackoverflow.com
Configuration management for our EE application requires us to create a new database connection datasource from time to time. We do this right now by modifying the deploy/[dbtype]-ds.xml file, inserting ...
2. How can I configure JBoss JDBC data source connections outside the XML config file? stackoverflow.com
I would like to override the portion of JBoss that loads JDBC connection information from the XML config file. I would like to continue using the rest of JBoss's connection ...
3. can't get DB Connection using JNDI datasource on JBoss stackoverflow.com
I'm studying how to build java webapps for JBossAS 5.1.0 and I'm trying to build a very basic jsp web app on JBossAS5 using a JNDI datasource for data access. ...
4. How to map a datasource for a java web service stackoverflow.com
I'm trying to figure out how to use datasources for my web service. I have the oracle-ds.xml deployed on my jboss 4.2.3 server, and the datasources are showing as bounded ...
5. Programaticly create datasource for JBoss 4.2.x stackoverflow.com
Would it be possible to programmaticly create a data source in jboss and still have a valid jndi entry for the entity manager to use? Creating the data source is where I ...
6. DataSource creation in JBOSS stackoverflow.com
How the datasource object is created in JBOSS ?
7. Jboss datasource recovering after database re-start stackoverflow.com
Closed connections still in the connection pool - why? servlet-
8. How to log all sql going through JBoss datasource with log4j stackoverflow.com
9. How to check datasource in JBoss? stackoverflow.com
I have a datasource, how to check if its ok? maybe somehow using jmx-console?
11. How to retrieve a DataSource from JBoss via JNDI stackoverflow.com
What I am trying to do is to retrieve a DataSource from a locally running JBoss (EAP 5.1) per JNDI. It works fine inside a deployed DAO, but I seem to ...
12. Can JBoss be configured to auto-close JDBC connections for datasources? stackoverflow.com
For JAAS authentication I have configured a datasource as follows:
13. Common datasources available to all JBoss instances stackoverflow.com
We have a couple of JBoss instances using the same JBoss installation and would ask if its possible to declare a datasource(or JMS connection factory) in one location that will be ...
14. datasource.xml needed? community.jboss.org
The DataSource resource may be defined in any of the JNDI namespaces described in Section EE.5.2.2, Application Component Environment Namespaces. For example, a DataSource resource may be defined:
15. Binding a data source with JBoss forums.oracle.com
Hello, I want to substitute the default Hypersonic database JBoss uses with another database (PostgreSQL). I created the postgres-ds.xml file with the new data source and deployed it to JBoss. Then I replaced the hsqldb-persistence-service.xml file with the corresponding file for PostgreSQL and changed the data source references to the one I declared. However, I didn't deleted the hsqldb-ds.xml because for ...
16. setting the datasource in my application (jboss) forums.oracle.com